Ausschließlich Status Reporte ohne Kommentare aus den einzelnen Städten und Provinzen in den Philippinen

• Nur um mal zu zeigen welche Macht die kleinen Barangay Captain jetzt haben und wie sie sie ausnutzen. Hier ein Beispiel aus der Barangay San Antonio in San Pedro Laguna:

https://www.facebook.com/perma…001657&id=100010867364320

=====================================

ENFORCING A CURFEW IN BARANGAY SAN ANTONIO FROM 8:00PM TO 5:00AM STARTING ON MARCH 14, 2020

The country is facing a health crisis due to COVID-19 that has about 98 confirmed cases in the country and has affected almost 200,000 people globally.

WHEREAS, the Metro Manila Development Authority has announced the implementation of acurfew from 8pm to 5am the following day starting on March 15, 2020;

WHEREAS, the safety of our constituents is of utmost priority most especially the over-all health situation in Barangay San Antonio;

WHEREAS, implementing a curfew in Barangay San Antonio will control the movement of people coming in and going out and will secure the Barangay;

NOW THEREFORE, I, EUGENIO S. YNION, JR., Barangay Chairman, by the powers vested in me, do hereby declare a curfew to be implemented from 8:00PM to 5:00AM starting on March 14, 2020 until April 15, 2020.

So hereby ordered.

==================================

Das ist eine kleine Barangay, nicht in NCR, nicht in einer Stadt oder Provinz, die unter " community quarantine" steht! Und es gibt nicht einmal Ausnahmen!

Mehr will ich garnicht sagen!

I am multi-talented!

I can talk and p.iss people off at the same time!

A pessimist is a man who thinks all women are bad.

An optimist is a man who hopes they are.

My mouth is not a bakery, I don't sugarcoat anything!

If you ask my opinion,
    I am going to tell you the truth,
    Not that what you'd like to hear!

Ein erfahrener Pilot ist,

wer seine Erfahrung benutzt,

um Situationen zu vermeiden,

die seine Erfahrung erfordern!

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

• Die NCR Curfew ist noch nicht gültig! Sie braucht die Zustimmung von DU30!

I am multi-talented!

If you ask my opinion,

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

• Situation in Davao City laut Buergermeisterin Sara Duterte vom 13.3.2020:

Davao City residents “prohibited from going out” but mayor says “no lockdown”

Mayor Sara Duterte on Thursday evening urged Dabawenyos to refrain from “going out of the city” but maintained the city is “not on lockdown” amid the increasing number of confirmed novel coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) cases in the country.

(...)

She also said there will be no holding of people at the checkpoints. “Wala tay lockdown so wala tay instruction sa checkpoints to hold people” (We do not have a lockdown so there are no instructions to hold people at the checkpoints), she said, adding there are also no instructions to bar people from entering the city unless the person is on the list of people for contact tracing.

Quelle: www.mindanews.com

Weiter:

1. Meetings, conventions, exhibits, conferences, parties, and all other similar social activities must be canceled until after the public health emergency has been lifted.
    2. All schools from kindergarten to post-graduate studies must cancel classes and immediately shift to online sessions and take home assignments. All recognition and graduation ceremonies should be postponed until after the public health emergency is lifted.
    3. All restaurants, hotels, and other event centers must postpone scheduled events until after the public health emergency has been lifted.
    4. Everyone is advised not to attend masses, prayer meetings, and other faith-based and religious gatherings.
    5. Everyone is advised to stay at home and refrain from going to public places.
    6. All Department Heads are mandated to create a ‘work from home’ plan for most employees. Offices shall create minimum workforce to ensure that government work shall not be disrupted.
    7. All City Government offices will not accept visitors. Everyone is advised to call trunkline (082) 241 1000 or email the office you need to contact.
    8. All submissions to the City Government shall be received at the Almendras gym with the designated personnel to receive and record submissions.

Heisst fuer mich: das was eh der Hausverstand sagt, also wenn's geht zuhause bleiben und Menschenansammlungen wie z.B. Malls oder die Kirche meiden.

Raus und rein aus der Stadt darf man noch, sollte man aber nicht.

Es braucht bei den Pinoys aber eine "Stimme von oben" denn Hausverstand, naja....

Meditieren ist immernoch besser als rumsitzen und nichts tun

• Zamboanga City ist jetzt auch "dicht"! Keine incoming Möglichkeit mehr, Nicht auf See, Land oder Flug.

Ausreisen kann man aber das nützt ja nicht viel wenn man dann nicht mehr zurück kann! Warenlieferungen

sind davon ausgenommen. Es wurde leider nicht angekündigt wie lange das dauern soll.

Gruss

Das Leben ist schön.....geniesse es!

• Das (Verkehrs) Chaos beginnt, morgen wirds wohl noch schlimmer... hier ein Beispiel ueber WAZE: / Muntinlupa / Skyway offensichtlich teilgesperrt,

EDIT: womoeglich auch wegen Bauarbeiten.

Im Bereich Kawit z.B werden Sperrungen und Kontrollen angezeigt -

GET THE FOOG
    OFF
    MY COMPUTER!
    (YOU´RE NOT SNEAKY)

:dudu

• Ab Dienstag ist Airport Mactan in Cebu gesperrt und ab Mittwoch alle Seaports ebenfalls.

Bitte einen Link dazu. Rumors fliegen immer mehr!

I am multi-talented!

If you ask my opinion,

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

• Wie wäre es mit dem Zeitungsbericht den Markus1234 weiter oben gepostet hat????

Gruss

Dort steht aber „nur“, dass alle Domestic Flights gestrichen sind. Habe noch nirgends gelesen, dass auch alle International Flights gestrichen sind, also dass der Airport komplett gesperrt wird.

• Auch Davao ist nun lockdown:

A DECLARATION TO DECLARE THE ENTIRE DAVAO CITY UNDER A COMMUNITY QUARANTINE

Whereas, President Duterte issued Presidential Proclamation 922 to put the country in a State of Public Health Emergency in relation to National Security;

Whereas, the Covid19 IATF issued Resolution 11 allowing LGUs to declare a community quarantine under specific parameters;

Whereas, there are limited testing kits and results take too long to become available;

Whereas, there is a need immediately to be aggressive and proactive on the impending spread of Covid19 in Davao City;

Now, therefore, I, Sara Z. Duterte, Mayor of Davao City, by virtue of the powers vested in me by law, do hereby order to declare the entire Davao City area as a community quarantine;

COMMUNITY QUARANTINE RULES:

1. PEOPLE SHOULD STAY IN THEIR HOMES AND MAY ONLY COME OUT TO WORK, BUY FOOD OR MEDICINES, GO THE HOSPITAL OR TAKE OUT GARBAGE
    2. MASS GATHERINGS AND CLASSES FROM KINDERGARTEN TO POST-GRADUATE STUDIES WILL BE SUSPENDED UNTIL AFTER THE STATE OF PUBLIC EMERGENCY HAS BEEN LIFTED
    3. ALL RELIGIOUS ACTIVITIES ARE SUSPENDED
    4. GOVERNMENT WORK WILL NOT BE DISRUPTED
    5. EMPLOYEES FROM OTHER PROVINCES MAY ENTER DAVAO CITY — BUT NECESSARY SCREENING PROCEDURES MUST BE FOLLOWED
    6. PRIVATE COMPANIES MUST PREPARE AND IMPLEMENT FLEXIBLE WORKPLAN FOR THEIR EMPLOYEES
    7. REQUIRE PEOPLE TO PROCURE SERVICES AND BUY GOODS ONLINE FROM LOCAL SUPPLIERS
    8. REQUIRE ONLINE MEETINGS AND BANK TRANSACTIONS
    9. PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION WILL BE ALLOWED
    10. CARGO DELIVERIES WILL BE ALLOWED
    11. ALL OTHER ACTIVITIES THAT MAY BE DETERMINED IN THE FUTURE TO BE APPLICABLE IN COMMUNITY QUARANTINE

This order to take effect immediately.

(signed)
    Sara Z. Duterte

• Auch Davao ist nun lockdown:

(...)

Hast du einen Link zu dieser Liste?

Ich habe auf die Schnelle nur das hier gefunden vom 15.03. also heute:

Davao City under community quarantine

Mayor Sara Duterte issues an executive order ‘effective immediately’

(...)

One step away from lockdown

Duterte also said that a community quarantine was "one step away from a lockdown". She said that an infectious diseases expert explained to the Davao City government that a lockdown is imposed when there is already a confirmed COVID-19 case in the area.

Quelle: www.rappler.com

Also "Lockdown" ist nicht das selbe wie "Community quarantine", aber ich moechte hier nicht auf den Termini herumreiten...

Meditieren ist immernoch besser als rumsitzen und nichts tun

• Hier sind sie

I am multi-talented!

If you ask my opinion,

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

• Makati City hat jetzt auch eine 8pm to 5am curfew!

Malls muessen zu machen, Durgstores duerfen offen bleiben, restaurants nur fuer Take-out and food delivery!

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FMyMakatiVerified%2Fvideos%2F659765358181796%2F&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

I am multi-talented!

If you ask my opinion,

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

• I am multi-talented!

If you ask my opinion,

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮