Ab wann kann man wieder Reisen?

• Sind schon ein lustiges Volk. Was soll derjenige machen der einen positiven Test hat weil er die Infektion schon überstanden hat aber nun noch Reste im Körper hat? Einfach mal noch paar Monate warten und hoffen das der Körper alles abbaut (so wie bei tanduyice)?

will weg aus D in die Sonne ohne Schnee und dort soll es günstig zu leben sein

Weg bin ich nun, Sonne gibts genug ohne Schnee, nur mit dem letzten Punkt klappt es nicht zur Zeit

• Gegen einen Virustest hätte ich grundsätzlich auch nichts einzuwenden. Nur es muss sichergestellt sein, dass man kfr. (es sind ja nur 48 Stunden) auch ein Testergebnis erhält. Das treibt sicherlich den Antrinalinspiegel eines Reisenden weiter in die Höhe, wenn er hoffen und bangen muss, dass ein Testergebnis rechtzeitig vorliegt.

Es wird vermutlich darauf hinauslaufen dass in Zukunft mit Flügen (weltweit) ein Virus Test einhergeht. Damit dieses Modell aber funktioniert muss das Ergebnis in kurzer Zeit vorliegen, ohne großen Aufwand für den Reisenden. Möglich ist es.

Sind schon ein lustiges Volk. Was soll derjenige machen der einen positiven Test hat weil er die Infektion schon überstanden hat aber nun noch Reste im Körper hat? Einfach mal noch paar Monate warten und hoffen das der Körper alles abbaut (so wie bei tanduyice)?

Ein RT-PCR Test zeigt nur eine aktive Infektion an, zu unterscheiden von einem Antikörper Test.

I believe that Manila can be a reflection of your state of mind. Being a city of extreme contrasts it's easy to see how it can become an intense personal experience. Manila can be chaotic and spiritual, dirty and divine, gritty and gorgeous all at once. If you don't find beauty and poetry here, you will never find it anywhere. - Carlos Celdran

• An 1.8. sollen wieder Einreisen auch von Touristen unter Bedingungen erlaubt werden wenn sie ein Longterm Visa haben. Neue Visa werden noch nicht ausgestellt.

Wenn es so ist wie es klingt koennen Foreigner die sich derzeit auf den Philippinen befinden raus fliegen und wieder zurueck kommen wenn sie ihr Visum vor ihrer Ausreise verlaengert haben! :thumb

Es geht in die richtige Richtung! 👍🏻

https://www.gmanetwork.com/new…term-visas/story/?just_in

LG Carabao

• Das wurde bereits Ende Juni besprochen mit Wirkung vom 1. July, leider nicht durchgeführt.

Aber wenn wieder ein Lockdown in MNL eingeführt dann wird sich die ganze Sache wieder ändern!

I am multi-talented!

I can talk and p.iss people off at the same time!

A pessimist is a man who thinks all women are bad.

An optimist is a man who hopes they are.

My mouth is not a bakery, I don't sugarcoat anything!

If you ask my opinion,
    I am going to tell you the truth,
    Not that what you'd like to hear!

Ein erfahrener Pilot ist,

wer seine Erfahrung benutzt,

um Situationen zu vermeiden,

die seine Erfahrung erfordern!

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

• Hier gibt es die official order zu dem Foreigner Travel

Dateien

I am multi-talented!

If you ask my opinion,

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

• Vor ein paar Monaten habe ich mich auch noch an jedem Strohalm hochgezogen und Hoffnung geschöpft. Jetzt glaube ich nur noch das, was ich sehe, und mindestens auch noch beim nächsten Update auch noch so Bestand hat.

Von der Arbeit dieser Regierung, ist meine Angst wesentlich größer, als die Hoffnung.

• Hier gibt es die official order zu dem Foreigner Travel

Bevor ich jetzt die erwähnten Visa Kategorien ergoogle... Betrifft es auch vorab verlaengerte Tourist Visa sofern sie noch bei der Wiedereinreise gueltig sind?

LG Carabao

Nein nur das 13 Quota Visa

I am multi-talented!

If you ask my opinion,

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

• Was ist ein Longterm Visa? Da werden neue Begriffe geschaffen.
    Es geht hier zB um das Visa 13 (Quota Visum) oder SRRV Visa und um nichts anderes.

• Damit nicht wieder hier alle das blubbern und plappern anfangen, hier die verschiedenen Visa Arten mit denen man jetzt rein darf:

Section 13 Visas under CA 613

QUOTE:

IMMIGRANTS

SEC. 13. Under the conditions set forth in this Act, there may be admitted into the Philippines immigrants, termed “quota immigrants” not in excess of five hundred of any one nationality or without nationality for any one calendar year, except that the following immigrants, termed “nonquota immigrants,” may be admitted without regard to such numerical limitations:

(a) An alien coming to prearranged employment, for whom the issuance of a visa has been authorized in accordance with section twenty of this Act, and his wife, and his unmarried children under twenty-one years of age, if accompanying him or if following to join him within a period of two years from the date of his admission into the Philippines as an immigrant under this paragraph;

(b) The wife or the husband or the unmarried child under twenty-one years of age of a Philippine citizen, if accompanying or following to join such citizen;

(c) A child of alien parents born during the temporary visit abroad of the mother, the mother having been previously lawfully admitted into the Philippines for permanent resident, if the child is accompanying or coming to join an parent and applies for admission within five years from the date of its birth;

(d) A child born subsequent to the issuance of the immigration visa of the accompanying parent, the visa not having expired;

(e) A woman who was a citizen of the Philippines and who lost her citizenship because of her marriage to an alien or by reason of the loss of Philippine citizenship by her husband, and her unmarried child under twenty-one years of age, if accompanying or following to join her;

(f) The wife or the husband or the unmarried child under twenty-one years of age, of an alien lawfully admitted into the Philippines for permanent residence prior to the date on which this Act becomes effective and who is resident therein, if such wife, husband, or child applies for admission within a period of two years following the date on which this Act becomes effective.

UNQUOTE

R.A. 7919

E.O. 324

und wie in der IATF Resolution drinnen steht:

incl. native-born foreign nationals

also z.B. Eine Pinay mit deutschen Pass. Aber der Mann und die Kinder dürfen nicht mit rein. Hab gerade mit dem BID am Airport gesprochen.

Es wird hoffentlich noch heute die Ruling vom BID rauskommen

oder SRRV Visa

Sind nicht erlaubt! Sorry vergessen zu sagen

I am multi-talented!

If you ask my opinion,

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

• Dann kann man auch nicht von Kl. "Touristen" sprechen. Immigrants bzw die hier sowieso leben sind keine Touristen in dem Sinne, insofern irrefuehrend. Mal abwarten wie das genau i.d. Zukunft definiert wird.

und viele durften ja noch nie kommen

Commonwealth Act No. 613

wie z.b. Idioten und Geisteskranke, Landstreicher und Personen, die zu sittenwidrigen Zwecken kommen,

koennen zu Hause bleiben...

GET THE FOOG
    OFF
    MY COMPUTER!
    (YOU´RE NOT SNEAKY)

:dudu

• wie z.b. Idioten und Geisteskranke, Landstreicher und Personen, die zu sittenwidrigen Zwecken kommen,

koennen zu Hause bleiben...

Wenn das wirklich so definiert war wundere ich mich,das es jemals einen nennenswerten Tourismus auf den Philippinen geben konnte.

8-)

• SEC. 13. Under the conditions set forth in this Act, there may be admitted into the Philippines immigrants, termed “quota immigrants” not in excess of five hundred of any one nationality or without nationality

Seit wann sind das 500 habe immer gedacht es sind 50 pro Jahr und Land für das Quota Visum.
    Langzeit Visa sind nach Nachfrage: 13a, 13, 9d, 9f, 9g, SRRV

• Update:

Hotline von Etihad hat heute erneut bestätigt, dass keine PCR Tests für Transit durch Abu Dhabi Passagiere benötigt werden.

Also ging es für meine Freundin zum Flughafen (Ankunft 21 Uhr) - mittlerweile ist sie schon durch die Immigration (30 Minuten Wartzeit) und wartet am Gate, dass der Etihad-Flug (Abfug um 00:20 Ortszeit Richtung Abu-Dhabi) boarded.

• Also ging es für meine Freundin zum Flughafen (Ankunft 21 Uhr) - mittlerweile ist sie schon durch die Immigration (30 Minuten Wartzeit) und wartet am Gate, dass der Etihad-Flug (Abfug um 00:20 Ortszeit Richtung Abu-Dhabi) boarded.

Das hört sich doch gut an! Ich glaube nicht dass ein Check-in in Manila von der Fluggesellschaft erfolgt wäre, wenn der Transit und Weiterflug von Abu Dhabi nach D. nicht gewährleistet wäre.

• https://www.ayalaland.com.ph/n…reen-be-clean-commitment/

Ayalaland Resorts am Lio Beach El Nido Reopening.

Zitat

The enhanced care guest journey begins with their flight to El Nido via AirSwift – the first airline to install in-seat barriers that will help minimize the possibility of droplet transmission from passengers beside or behind.

Once landed, guests will go through this 9-step journey:

• Arrival at Lio airport where safety signages will be present in most visible areas, seats will be sanitized, and PPEs will be worn by representatives at all times.
    • The guests will transfer via shuttle service to the new Care Lounge, while observing physical distancing with seating limited to one person per row. There will be a safety divider between the driver and guests, and luggage will be handled and transported separately.
    • Once the guests arrive at the Care Lounge for check-in, airport representatives will assist them as they enter where foot bath, hand sanitation, and thermal scanning will be required. ENR guests can check-in via QR code using their smartphones and they need to present their valid ID with photo and signature. A similar process is followed for LER guests but check-in is done at their respective resorts after proper sanitation at the lounge.
    • After completing their check-in requirements, guests will then be assisted for transfers to their respective resorts. For those staying in the islands, they will be provided with a sanitized life jacket which they can use for the duration of their stay. The allowable number of guests per boat will only be a maximum of 8. Hand sanitizers and fresh towels will be available on the boats where seat markers are placed to observe physical distancing. For guests staying at Lio Beach, designated shuttle services will take you from the Care Lounge to your resort.
    • All resort entry points are equipped with foot bath and hand sanitizers. LER guests will find their disinfected luggage at the lobby while for ENR, these will be delivered to each guest room’s doorstep.
    • Both ENR and LER will sell rooms up to 50% maximum capacity only. Sanitation kits will be available upon request and there will be a dedicated housekeeping staff wearing full PPE for each room. Make up room and turn down service are discontinued for the time being in compliance with DOT guidelines; however, used linens, towels and dining utensils may be replaced.
    • Buffet offerings are replaced with pre-set or a la carte meals, and will only be available through in-room dining. Safe food handling will be observed following DOH’s guidelines. Regular disinfection of F&B facilities will be implemented, and restaurant/kitchen staff will be wearing PPEs at all times.
    • Private, low-density tours, and a dedicated Marine Sports Guide per boat will be offered to guests for leisure & recreation. Spas and main pools will be temporarily closed; while gym-use will be by appointment only.
    • The check-out process will be via email where a digital folio will be sent to the guests the evening prior departure; so that, they have more time to take in the beautiful scenery the next day. Several cashless payment options will be made available at the front desk where key cards will be dropped and immediately sanitized.

Klingt das irgendwie attraktiv?

Abgesehen davon dass die Preise bei 50% capacity vermutlich steigen.
    Lio Estate Resorts hat man vor Corona bei Mittelklasse Qualität ab Minimum 5-6k aufwärts die Nacht bekommen.

Von 2 anderen Resorts auf Palawan und den Visayas weiß ich dass Preise ebenfalls mindestens auf vor-Covid Niveau gehen sollen, Krankenhaus Feeling gibt’s inklusive. Mal sehen wie das umgesetzt wird wenn es soweit ist.

I believe that Manila can be a reflection of your state of mind. Being a city of extreme contrasts it's easy to see how it can become an intense personal experience. Manila can be chaotic and spiritual, dirty and divine, gritty and gorgeous all at once. If you don't find beauty and poetry here, you will never find it anywhere. - Carlos Celdran