Ab wann kann man wieder Reisen?

• Erleichterung der Einreisebeschränkungen werden wahrscheinlich am Montag bekannt gegeben! Wenn die IATF den Empfehlungen ihres IATF Technical Working Committee befolgt, wird es neue und LEICHTERE Einreisebestimmungen bald geben!

Allerdings wird es auch an den Quarantäne und Test Bestimmungen Neuerungen geben, die u.U. teuer werden können!

Das wäre eine tolle Nachricht! Hoffentlich wird es wieder möglich u.a. für Väter von PH-Kindern, wieder einzureisen.

Jeder Mensch hat zwei Leben. Das zweite beginnt in dem Augenblick, in dem dir bewusst wird, dass du nur e i n Leben hast.

• Aus FB kopiert:

Department of Tourism - Metro Manila

2 Std. ·

MUST READ: DOT welcomes new protocols for arriving passengers

The Department of Tourism (DOT) welcomes the new protocols for arriving passengers contained in the Inter-Agency Task Force on the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF-MEID) Resolution No. 97 dated 28 January 2021, following the body’s decision to lift the travel ban on passengers coming from countries with reported cases of the new Covid variant.
    Effective February 01, 2021, with the lifting of travel restrictions on COVID-19 new variant countries, foreign nationals will be re-allowed to enter under relevant IATF resolutions but subject to the following conditions:
    a) with valid and existing visa at the time of entry, except for those qualified under the Balikbayan program under RA 6768*;
    b) with pre-booked accommodation for at least seven (7) nights in an accredited quarantine hotel/facility;
    c) subject to COVID-19 testing at the quarantine hotel/facility on the sixth (6th) day from date of arrival;
    d) subject to the maximum capacity of inbound passengers at the port and date of entry;
    “We are happy that the borders are open again to our Balikbayans whose travel plans to rejoin their families in the country starting December 07, 2020 were curtailed with the travel ban on passengers from the new COVID variant countries. Now, they can replan their visits, notably as more local destinations have reopened,” DOT Secretary Bernadette Romulo-Puyat quipped.
    The same IATF Resolution directs the DOT to look into the rates of the quarantine hotels. “Ever since the beginning, the list of participating DOT-accredited accommodation establishments (AEs) reflects the indicative rates so that the passenger can manage his budget, now even so, to consider a minimum seven or maximum 14 day-quarantine period, We ask hotels to give good rates to help lessen the burden,” the tourism chief urged.
    The DOT continues to monitor strict implementation of the minimum health and safety guidelines (HSGs) in accredited tourism enterprises (TEs), particularly in AEs that have been repurposed as quarantine facilities (QFs) or have reopened to operate for staycation purposes.
    “Furthermore, we will pursue the development of more HSGs for other tourism-related activities and assist local governments to safely reopen destinations to restore businesses, jobs and livelihood for communities,” the Secretary remarked.
    -30-
    DEPARTMENT OF TOURISM
    MEDIA RELEASE 29 January 2021

• Hier ist die IATF order. Ist also so durchgegangen wie im IATF Technical Working Committee besprochen wurde.

Warten wir mal auf die BID orders damit man genau sieht was die sagen.

Dateien

I am multi-talented!

I can talk and p.iss people off at the same time!

A pessimist is a man who thinks all women are bad.

An optimist is a man who hopes they are.

My mouth is not a bakery, I don't sugarcoat anything!

If you ask my opinion,
    I am going to tell you the truth,
    Not that what you'd like to hear!

Ein erfahrener Pilot ist,

wer seine Erfahrung benutzt,

um Situationen zu vermeiden,

die seine Erfahrung erfordern!

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

• Die Lockdowns auf den Philippinen sind schon wieder im Anmarsch. Somit ist doch jede Spekulation sinnlos.

Nachdem in Teilen von Mindanao, bereits Lockdown herrscht, startet jetzt Cebu City, wie vorhergesagt, nach dem Sinulog wieder bereits mit Lockdown, erster Stadtteil, Guadalupe, befindet sich nun wieder im Lockdown. und keiner muß denken, daß es dabei bleiben wird.

Guadalupe implements ‘Sunday lockdown’ (yahoo.com)

Manila nun auch wieder GCQ.

• FLIEGEN TROTZ CORONA :Zwei Golf-Airlines testen IATA-Gesundheitspässe

Die Flugbranche steckt tief in der Krise. Der IATA-Gesundheitspass soll das Reisen unter Corona-Bedingungen deutlich vereinfachen. Etihad und Emirates wollen das Projekt nun unterstützen.
    Mit dem «IATA Travel Pass» sollen Flugreisen unter den Bedingungen der Corona-Pandemie erleichtert und Quarantänen möglichst vermieden werden. Die Daten sollen dabei unter der Kontrolle der Passagiere bleiben, versichert der Verband.

https://www.reise-preise.de/se…ta-gesundheitspaesse.html

- Habe stets Respekt vor dir selbst, Respekt vor anderen und übernimm Verantwortung für deine Taten. - Dalai Lama

- Meine Philippinenbilder

• Manila war noch gar nie in MGCQ. Seit Juni ist hier GCQ (Ausnahme die zwei Wochen MECQ im August 2020).

• Die Flugbranche steckt tief in der Krise. Der IATA-Gesundheitspass soll das Reisen unter Corona-Bedingungen deutlich vereinfachen.

Alles schoen und gut. Das wird dann irgendwann vielleicht helfen, die Ablaeufe zu beschleunigen.

Aber haben die IATA und die Airlines Einfluss auf Einreise- und Quarantaenevorschriften ?

Ich waer der erste, der fliegen wuerde, wenn ich nicht in Quarantaene muesste.

• Quatschkopf! Manila war noch nie in einem besseren Status!

I am multi-talented!

If you ask my opinion,

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

• Hier ist die IATF order. Ist also so durchgegangen wie im IATF Technical Working Committee besprochen wurde.

Warten wir mal auf die BID orders damit man genau sieht was die sagen.

Ich bin vor allem gespannt, was mit der Home Quarantäne passiert. Also 7 Tage Hotel plus 14 Tage Home Quarantäne oder 7 plus 7, also insgesamt 14 Tage...

• https://cnnphilippines.com/new…-19-variants-lapses-.html

"While the government is no longer extending its ban on areas with new COVID-19 variants, the Bureau of Immigration clarified on Saturday tourists are still not allowed to enter the Philippines.

In a statement, Commissioner Jaime Morente said other travel restrictions will still be imposed despite the move of the Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases to relax travel curbs on the 36 countries with recorded cases of new COVID-19 variants beginning Monday, Feb. 1.

“We are still limiting the entry of foreign nationals to the country, following the IATF,” Morente said. “Generally speaking, tourists are still not allowed to enter the country.”

The Philippine government initially imposed a travel ban on flyers from the United Kingdom amid the emergence of a new virus strain there. The ban later covered 36 countries with reported cases of new and more contagious COVID-19 variants.

The BI said foreign nationals should have valid and existing visas at the time of entry, except for those qualified as balikbayans under Republic Act No. 6768.

They also have to present a pre-booked accommodation for at least seven nights in an accredited quarantine facility."

• Mal eine „blöde“ Frage:

Für Philippinas mit philippinischen Pass, was gelten nun dort ab 01.02. für „Bedingungen“ bei der Einreise aus Deutschland ?

Auch die 7 Tage im Quarantäne Hotel mit Test nach 6 Tagen ?

• Aktueller Stand zu den Impfungen auf den Philippinen (u.a. auch davon hängt ja die Frage ab, wann man dort wieder hinkommen darf) laut news von heute (über google findbar, übersetzt) ist, dass im Februar 50.000 Dosen des chinesischen Impfstoffes von Sinovac eintreffen sollen, von denen weitere 25 Millionen im Laufe der nächsten Monate erwartet werden. Im März sollen 5,6 Millionen Dosen eintreffen, eine anfängliche Menge von insgesamt über 9 Millionen Dosen. Diese bestehen aus angeblich 117,000 Dosen des Biontech-Impfstoffes sowie dem Löwenanteil aus dem Astraceneca-Impfstoff. Immer wieder wird vernommen, dass bis zum Jahresende 70 Mio Philippinos geimpft sein sollen. Schön wärs.

------------------------

Letztes Mal auf den Philippinen bis zum 27. November 2023 =)

:hi

• Das zeigt wie panisch D reagiert! Alles total Konzeptlos!

Deutschland plant neue Rückholflüge

Lufthansa streicht trotz Einreisestopp keine Flüge

Und die Franzmänner noch schlimmer!

Jean CASTEX, French Prime Minister: Any entry into France and any exit from our territory to or from a country outside the European Union will be prohibited, except for compelling reasons, from midnight Sunday

Jean CASTEX, French Prime Minister: Any entry into France and any exit from our territory to or from a country outside the European Union will be prohibited, except for compelling reasons, from midnight Sunday.

I am multi-talented!

If you ask my opinion,

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

• Immer wieder wird vernommen, dass bis zum Jahresende 70 Mio Philippinos geimpft sein sollen. Schön wärs.

Ja, das erzaehlt mir mein Schwiegervater auch immer. Der ist weder dumm, noch leichtglaeubig

oder regierungstreu. Anscheinend sind die Pinoys doch optimistischer eingestellt als die Langnasen.

• Warten wir mal auf die BID orders damit man genau sieht was die sagen.

Habe diese Pressemitteilung des BID gefunden:

https://www.facebook.com/13342…sts/1932878270184204/?d=n

Zitat

MANILA, Philippines—the Bureau of Immigration (BI) announced that they will be lifting the travel restrictions on the 36 countries with reported cases of the new Covid-19 variants starting Feb 1, following a directive from the Inter-Agency Task Force Against Emerging and infectious Diseases (IATF).

However, BI Commissioner Jaime Morente clarified that other travel restrictions remain in place.

(...)
    Except for those qualified as balikbayans under Republic Act No. 6868, all exempted foreign nationals are required to have a valid and existing visa at the time of entry, with a pre-booked accommodation facility for at least 7 nights in an accredited quarantine facility, subject to COVID-19 testing protocols as set by the Department of Health, and subject to the maximum capacity of inbound passengers.

Danach müßte die Einreise von BB aus D. wieder möglich sein, sogar ohne Visum - im Grunde wie vorher. Oder sehe ich das falsch?