Ab wann kann man wieder Reisen?

• war irgendwie mit zu rechnen, auch das würde ich persönlich über mich ergehen lassen. Hilft ja alles nix

Und da Dr. Drosten festgestellt hat, dass die Impfung maximal 2 bis 3 Monate hält.... wird dann halt einmal im Quartal geballert...

ggf. gibt es bald anstelle des morgendlichen Käffchens ( Expresso - Booster ) eine Pfizer oder Moderna Spritze.. sorry OT.. we are back on track now 😉

• Gerade auf FB gelesen (klajoo.com) ob es stimmt weiß ich nicht:

Lesen, verstehen, posten!

Alles nur für Domestic Tourism!

I am multi-talented!

I can talk and p.iss people off at the same time!

A pessimist is a man who thinks all women are bad.

An optimist is a man who hopes they are.

My mouth is not a bakery, I don't sugarcoat anything!

If you ask my opinion,
    I am going to tell you the truth,
    Not that what you'd like to hear!

Ein erfahrener Pilot ist,

wer seine Erfahrung benutzt,

um Situationen zu vermeiden,

die seine Erfahrung erfordern!

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

• Die steigenden Fallzahlen in DACH sowie die Behandlung von Kindern, zeigt, dass weder diese Regierung noch die Opposition wissen was sie machen!

Travel Visa frei im Q2/Q3 2023 verfestigt sich immer mehr!

Auslöser der Sache war:

Cause of toddler’s COVID-19 infection ‘uncertain, multifactorial’ — DOH

I am multi-talented!

If you ask my opinion,

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

• Dont worry immer der gleiche mit seinen kurzen intelligenten Post`s, man gewöhnt sich langsam dran.

Gut haben wir einen der Lesen und verstehen kann.:D

Der Sinn des Lebens besteht nicht darin ein Erfolgreicher Mensch zu sein

sondern ein Wertvoller !

-Einstein-

• LIVE: TRAVEL BUBBLE

WATCH: Consul Generals of Japan, Korea and China meets with local officials in Cebu and the region led by Gov. Gwendolyn Garcia, Tourism Regional Director Shalimar Tamano and DOH Regional Director Jaime Bernadas, among others, to discuss plans to reopen foreign travel and allow tourists to come to Cebu and create a travel bubble. | #SugboNews2021

• Irgendwie ist es schon ein komisches Gefühl derzeit auf den Philippinen.

Wo früher sich hunderte von Weißen getummelt hatten, sieht man jetzt keinen mehr.

Einen der wenigen Weißen den ich gesehen hatte war Berni2 den ich vor ein paar Tagen in Antipolo traf. Ansonsten sieht man nur ganz vereinzelt mal einen rumlaufen.

Natürlich fällt man dann in der Menge wieder mehr auf und die Leute starren einen regelrecht an. Jedoch wissen die meisten, dass die Weißen welche hier sind einen Philippinischen Anhang haben und keine "doofen" Touristen sind. Somit gibt es weniger Neppereien bei Preisen....

bf5fe70ac048075f879e1511db3252bf.jpg

„Das Abendland geht nicht zugrunde an den totalitären Systemen, auch nicht an seiner geistigen Armut, sondern an dem hündischen Kriechen seiner Intelligenz vor den politischen Zweckmäßigkeiten.“

Gottfried Benn (1886-1956), dt. Arzt und Dichter

• Wer weiß, wer weiß ob das für Touristen so kommt.

Für Leute wie mich wirds bestimmt nicht leicht, ungeimpft, Maulkorbbefreit, und keine verwandtschaftlichen Beziehungen zu den Phils sind auch für 2023 keine guten Voraussetzungen. Dieser Winter ist schon lange abgehakt, Ägypten von Oktober bis April, mit einer geplanten Unterbrechung zu den Feiertagen. Mit der Unterbrechung ist das noch so ne Sache, sollte unsere Vollpfosten weitere Verbote/Einschränkungen beschließen, wirds Weihnachten im Kaftan ;(

• Moin

Da ich ja hoffentlich ab dem 13.Januar in Thailand bin, weiß hier jemand ob ich dort in den Wechselstuben PHP Pesos in Bath tauschen kann?

Dankeschön

Tag der Auswanderung aus Deutschland: 30.04.2026

• Zitat

Mikee

Hello sir I may have the solution to your problem regarding ph immigration you can contact me thru dis messenger and let me discuss it with you

Mikee

Im work for the ph government myself sir i was able to help 3 fiancee now i hope i can discuss it also with

Mikee

Btw. hier ein äußerst vertrauenserweckender "Mitarbeiter des Governments", der mich über FB angeschrieben hat ::D

Für läppische 100k hilft er dir über NAIA einzureisen :D

• Na ist doch ein Schnäppchen - lach

Aber er wird halt den einen oder anderen Dummen finden der darauf herein fällt - man sollte ihn an seinen Reproduktionsorganen aufhängen.

• man sollte ihn an seinen Reproduktionsorganen aufhängen.

Ein Aufruf zur Folter!

Erzähl uns demnächst nicht wieder etwas zur Ausdrucksweise anderer Schreiber.

Demokratie ist, wenn zwei Wölfe und ein Schaf darüber abstimmen, was es zum Abendessen gibt. Rechtsstaat ist, wenn das Schaf das Abendessen überlebt.

• Wer noch immer glaubt, das vor Weihnachten aufgemacht für Touristen, der sollte sich das durchlesen:

Hong Kong quarantines 130 pilots, stoking supply chain fears

Hong Kong has put 130 Cathay Pacific pilots in quarantine after three pilots tested positive for COVID-19 [FILE: Amr Abdallah Dalsh/Reuters]

By Rachel Cheung

Published On 16 Nov 2021

Hong Kong, China – Hong Kong has forced 130 Cathay Pacific pilots to undergo 21 days of quarantine, raising fears the aviation hub’s “zero COVID” policy could aggravate a global supply crisis caused by the pandemic.

Hong Kong Chief Executive Carrie Lam made the announcement on Tuesday after three pilots slipped through strict COVID testing protocols and tested positive upon reentering the international financial centre.

KEEP READING

Authorities sent 130 cargo and passenger pilots, along with cabin crew, to a government-run quarantine facility in the semi-autonomous Chinese territory, which imports more than 90 percent of its food.

“If there are one or two more cases like this, we might lose all our cargo pilots,” Lam said in a press briefing, admitting the move would have a significant impact on the city’s supply chains.

The decision “appears rather extreme”, said Shukor Yusof, founder of aviation consultancy firm Endau Analytics. “Apart from the inconvenience for the pilots, it will likely also incur additional costs to the airline, at a time when its financials are under stress, and weaken Hong Kong’s position as an air hub.”

The move is the latest blow to Cathay Pacific, which is reeling from the impact of the pandemic and mass pro-democracy and anti-government protests in 2019. Once the pride of Hong Kong, the company has laid off nearly 6,000 staff members and axed a regional airline in October last year. The airline reported 7.6 billion Hong Kong dollars ($97.6m) in losses in the first half of the year.

Hong Kong Cathay Express, DragonHong Kong is one of the world’s major aviation hubs [FILE: Paul Yeung/Bloomberg]

To work around the city’s COVID-19 restrictions, the airline is mulling relocating its pilots to Dubai, Anchorage and Chicago, among other cities. It also now requires all aircrew that arrive in Hong Kong to isolate at home for three days and refrain from social gatherings.

To align with China’s strategy of eradicating the coronavirus, Hong Kong has implemented one of the world’s strictest quarantine regimes, despite not facing any major outbreaks since the start of the year.

The Lam administration has justified the policy, which has frustrated foreign businesses and expatriates, by citing the need to reopen the border with mainland China.

In a bid to satisfy Beijing, Hong Kong last month scrapped most quarantine exemptions and further tightened pandemic control measures.

Authorities have refused to provide a timeline for reopening the international border, despite concerns from some health experts and the business community that the city’s “zero COVID” stance is unsustainable and risks undermining its international status.

Trinh D Nguyen, a senior economist at Natixis, said Hong Kong and mainland China’s zero-tolerance approach came with a heavy cost, particularly as the rest of the world gradually reopened.

The strategy required “rather strict administrative controls of international and domestic mobility that can be rather costly economically, especially for Hong Kong as it depends on international mobility for key sectors such as tourism and finance,” Nguyen said.

Nguyen also warned the impact could extend beyond the city.

“The tightening of controls will further exacerbate Hong Kong, regional and global supply chains’ challenges as Hong Kong is the busiest airport for air cargo for goods such as mobile devices, garments, fresh fruit and seafood,” she said.

Contingency plans

But Tommy Wu, lead economist at Oxford Economics in Hong Kong, predicted the impact of the disruption would be limited.

“The overall impact on the airliner’s operation won’t be severe, given that it may be able to call back some of the staff that are currently under unpaid leave if necessary,” Wu said.

“There are also contingency plans that the airliner can implement to temporarily relocate staff to locations outside of Hong Kong to avoid strict quarantine restrictions, even though these plans will come with additional costs to the airliner.”

Speaking on Tuesday, Lam also defended the decision to grant a quarantine exemption to Jamie Dimon, chairman and chief executive of JPMorgan Chase, who arrived in the city on a private jet on Monday.

“After all, it’s a large bank, which has important businesses in Hong Kong. His itinerary is subjected to restrictions, so the risk is entirely within control,” Lam said.

In August, Hollywood actress Nicole Kidman sparked a backlash after she was allowed to bypass quarantine rules to shoot her upcoming drama series Expats in the city.

I am multi-talented!

If you ask my opinion,

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

• Na, das hat aber ganz schoen " Geschmaeckle ".

Peking macht Hongkong ja schon seit Jahren das Leben schwer.

Da kommt doch Corona wie gerufen.

Authorities sent 130 cargo and passenger pilots, along with cabin crew, to a government-run quarantine facility in the semi-autonomous Chinese territory

Da schickt man 130 Piloten und die CabinCrews in den Q - Jail. Dort koennen sie sich dann untereinander anstecken.

Cathay Pacific liegt doch eh schon so gut wie flach, Das wird ihnen den Rest geben.