Ausreise aus den Philippinen mit Visa Schweiz

• Antwortmail von der BID zur aktuellen Ausreisesituation für Philippinische Staatsangehörige:

Good day!

Per existing IATF guidelines, non-essential travel abroad is temporarily suspended.

Accordingly, you may be allowed to leave the country if you are in a possession of the following visa:

- Permanent Resident

- Student visa (participants accepted in exchange visitor program with CFO certificate)

- Overseas Filipino workers (OFWs)

Others not mentioned above may only be permitted to travel abroad if the purpose of travel is for business and work, medical, emergency, and other humanitarian reasons, and which cannot be postponed.

If the purpose of your travel is for family reunification - joining spouse, you may be allowed to leave the country subject to (1) Execution of BI Declaration acknowledging the risks involved in travelling; and (2) Upon return, shall follow the Guidelines of Returning Overseas Filipinos of the National Task Force (NTF). Aside from complying with the IATF conditions, you must also present a valid passport and visa, a copy of your husband's passport/visa, marriage certificate and all other necessary/supporting documents relative to the essentiality of your travel, upon immigration inspection. You may also bring the documents mentioned in your email.

In addition, based on the sufficiency of the travel documents presented, the conducting immigration officer may also look for a certification or letter of allow entry from the receiving state.

Please take note that the assessment of the sufficiency of travel documents and the essentiality of the intended travel is conducted upon immigration inspection. Hence, final determination of the assessment, whether a passenger is allowed to leave the country or not, rests upon the conducting immigration officer.

You may coordinate also with the concerned airline for other required travel documents and boarding policies.

Thank you.

• Also ist es nun so, ich darf nicht einreisen und sie darf nicht ausreisen. Hat jemand Erfahrung mit alternativer Ein-/Ausreise zb über den Seeweg? Eventuell werde ich in ein paar Wochen mit Rucksack unterwegs sein Richtung Philippinen.

• Keine Chance! Das ist auch illegal!

I am multi-talented!

I can talk and p.iss people off at the same time!

A pessimist is a man who thinks all women are bad.

An optimist is a man who hopes they are.

My mouth is not a bakery, I don't sugarcoat anything!

If you ask my opinion,
    I am going to tell you the truth,
    Not that what you'd like to hear!

Ein erfahrener Pilot ist,

wer seine Erfahrung benutzt,

um Situationen zu vermeiden,

die seine Erfahrung erfordern!

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

• ich habe gerade mal ein bischen Ältere Threads gelesen und bin nun etwas verwirrt.

Stand heute (ich weis der Thread ist schon älter) kann die Freundin/Verlobte sowohl mit Schengen als auch mit FzF-Visum ausreisen oder?

• Stand heute (ich weis der Thread ist schon älter) kann die Freundin/Verlobte sowohl mit Schengen als auch mit FzF-Visum ausreisen oder?

Im Zusammenhang mit Corona?

Ja, zur Zeit darf sie ausreisen.. sie muss nur die Corona regeln beachten (Ausreiseland, Airline, ggfs Transit Land, Zielland)

Genau so ist es.

Ein Kollege von mit hat gerade seine Freundin von den Philippinen einfliegen lassen. Allerdings war der Weg auch ein wenig steinig,

Visaya

Der PC rechnet mit allem, nur nicht mit seinem Benutzer.