Batistuta /Schengen Visum

• Zitat

Ok it worked.

you see, listen on me ;DD

moment step by step. you booked a flight? i hope with free change and cancellation? for VFS appoientment no flight booking is needed.

Zitat

I know the traze app but whal else?

A pcr test? Or swab test?

it depends, what is your plan? can she stay in manila until visa will be approved (or maybe not)??? so how you can book a flight?

at the moment a swab test is enough for germany if is no more than 48h old before landing in germany... but it depends from the airline.

for example emirates require for stop-over in dubai a PCR Test.

• ah sorry i think now i understand, you booked flight to manila right and not to germany?

travel domestic sorry i cannot really help because the rules changes quickly. maybe someone have an idea for ask

or your girlfriend can try by herself to get that informations

• Okay ;) i dont know about Quarantaine etc for domestic , the philipines Airline Website maybe you can Look but i Not really understand it also.

Another Idea is maybe Cebu she can also apply at VFS for Visa If there are lower restrictions but i Not Sure. I think she can Look by Herself for the Rules ;) because is there country

• Today they called my gf and asked odd questions, it was a very short interview so im worried.

They just asked:

they asked her about my position in the Airbus company, how long i work there.

Do you want to travel to spain from germany?

How long you want to stay in spain?

Do you want to marrie in spain?

Did you apply for Schengen Visa in spain prior?

Did you ever travel before to the Schengen or EU area?

Why those odd questions? And so few questions? That could be a bad sign right?

• Why those odd questions? And so few questions? That could be a bad sign right?

Nobody knows. Just wait and relax, you will see the result soon

Eine gute Landung ist eine, bei der du hinterher weggehen kannst. Eine phantastische Landung ist eine, bei der das Flugzeug noch einmal verwendet werden kann. Starten muss man nicht. Landen schon

• one aspect is, that you get the correct visa. When marry normal would be a different one. The next aspect they like to see if you know each other a bit.

Normaly a Spanisch stay in spain, then spanish embassy would be the correct address for Schengen visa. In your case when you stay in Germany and the majority of stay is in Germany, German embassy ist the correct address.

Questions about visa history, if one was denied, .... is nothing unusual.

The decision???? Wait, and ....

• the embassy employee on the phone was a fluent tagalog speaker.

I'm just wondering therefore and because ordinary those interviews are longer with more questions but in my case only few questions and a lot regarding to spain.

I applied for the visa by the german embassy become i lice currently in germany and we planned to stay 3 weeks here and one week in spain.

• Embassy saw German and Spain. In this case they have to check where the focus of the trip is. In your case its clear, German embassy ist the one since majority of stay is in Germany.

The rest for Schengenvisa is difficult to say what the best, few or a lot of questions.

• Bona tarda senyors.

The appointment was on August the 25, today September the 3 the approved visa came back.

They approved exactly 30 days, 3 days more as requested.

The visa ends on the 8 december, so i have to book the return flight for the 7 december, right?

How can i book a safe flight like one who is refundable for the case the PH immigration will block her?

Is it possible for her to fly without a vaccine? They looked for a vaccination but they only announce and offer the in Germany not recognized china sinovac vaccine.

Is a covid test needed for the flight?

Following papers are ready or be ready for the flight, i guess nothing is missing?

Passport and national ID copy from me

Declaration of relationship in english and german

Health insurance certificate in english and german, including covid

obligation letter / VE

Affidavit of support in english

proofs of previous meetings

invitation letter in german and english

• How can i book a safe flight like one who is refundable for the case the PH immigration will block her?

check fare conditioncs on the airline websites and book directly there, not with a booking platform.

what is "safe" at the moment ^^

for covid test / vaccination i remmomand check iata timeatic: https://www.iata.org/en/publications/timatic/

rules can change everytime..

at the moment: Passengers are not allowed to enter.

• This does not apply to unmarried partners of residents of Germany. They must have a written invitation and a copy of the identity document of the resident in Germany. They must also have a declaration and be able to present proof of their relationship.
    • This does not apply to passengers with a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated with AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria), Janssen, Moderna or Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty) at least 14 days before departure. The certificate must be in in English, French, German, Italian or Spanish. They must not be arriving from China (People's Rep.).

so for you number 1 is true also no vaccination

for covid test:

Passengers must have:

- a negative COVID-19 antigen test taken at most 48 hours before arrival; or

- a negative COVID-19 PCR, RT-LAMP or TMA test taken at most 72 hours before arrival.

The test result must be in English, French, German, Italian or Spanish.

BUT check also airline requements, some airlines like emirates want a PCR Test !! when fly from manila.

And at the moment quarantaine rule for germany:

Ending quarantine in the case of high-risk areas: Home quarantine can be ended early by submitting proof of vaccination or recovery or a negative test result via the Federal Republic's travel portal at www.einreiseanmeldung.de. Quarantine ends the moment such proof is submitted. If proof of vaccination or recovery is already submitted before entry, no quarantine is necessary. When a test result is transmitted, the test may not have been conducted earlier than five days after entry.

Let she Look for biontech Prizer or Johnsen, otherwise you have Same Problem Like me, my girlfriend Got Sputnik and now Here is difficult find a doctor who want give another vaccination. Or let her Come without vaccination and let give her in Germany a vaccination .

• Yes einreiseanmeldung is nessesary but is a online Form you can fill it Out in 2 minutes easy..

You can Check Website of the Airlines while booking or call them, refund Policy also depents what Ticket category you will book. You also can call Airlines for ask.

Or i recommend call Emirates they have a very Friendly call Center In english

• Business Flex for Return flight and Economy Flex for flight to Germany. I booked Business Back to Manila because many Economy Tickets are cancelled because Manila has MAX PAX restrictions for every flight .

Call Emirates and Press 2 for english ;) they will Help you.

My GF was offloaded at Immigration First try, and they Changed to next day the flight for free. 2nd try next day she passed Immigration :)

• Hier ist ein reines Behördenforum für Fragen zum Visum...bei Unterhaltungen zu Flügen nutzt bitte die PN Funktion!

Here is a purely official forum for questions about visas ... for conversations about flights, please use the PN function!

Eine gute Landung ist eine, bei der du hinterher weggehen kannst. Eine phantastische Landung ist eine, bei der das Flugzeug noch einmal verwendet werden kann. Starten muss man nicht. Landen schon