PH receives largest Sputnik V shipment, over 200k Pfizer shots

• The country welcomed the largest shipment of Sputnik V COVID-19 vaccines delivered so far, and another batch of Pfizer doses.

A total of 720,000 doses of the Russia-made vaccine arrived Saturday at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport in Pasay City.

Inter-Agency Task Force special adviser Dr. Ted Herbosa said there are now over 1.3 million Sputnik V vaccines delivered to the country.

With the arrival of the fresh Sputnik V shots, the country has now breached the 92 million mark in total COVID-19 vaccine deliveries since inoculations started in March, according to Herbosa.

Meanwhile, some 207,090 more doses of Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine also arrived Saturday night.

This is the third batch of Pfizer shots procured by the national government after an initial 862,290 doses arrived Thursday, and a shipment of 1,068,210 shots Friday.

Herbosa said the newly arrived Pfizer doses will be used for the vaccination of minors aged 12 to 17 with comorbidities.

Cebu and Davao also received fresh supplies of the US-made vaccines, he added.

The Philippine government has set a target of about 104 million vaccine doses to be delivered to the country by end of October.

https://cnnphilippines.com/new…zer-vaccine-shipment.html

- Habe stets Respekt vor dir selbst, Respekt vor anderen und übernimm Verantwortung für deine Taten. - Dalai Lama

- Meine Philippinenbilder

• I am multi-talented!

I can talk and p.iss people off at the same time!

A pessimist is a man who thinks all women are bad.

An optimist is a man who hopes they are.

My mouth is not a bakery, I don't sugarcoat anything!

If you ask my opinion,
    I am going to tell you the truth,
    Not that what you'd like to hear!

Ein erfahrener Pilot ist,

wer seine Erfahrung benutzt,

um Situationen zu vermeiden,

die seine Erfahrung erfordern!

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮