ABS-CBN-TV5 und Cignal-Sky Cable Deal geplatzt!

• Der gross gepriesene Deal zwischen Channel 5 von MVP und ABS-CBN ist geplatzt.

Doomed to fail: MVP, Mark Lopez terminate TV5-ABS-CBN joint venture, Cignal’s takeover of SkyCable

Warum wohl?

FbiHL1xaUAAt_YV?format=jpg&name=900x900

I am multi-talented!

I can talk and p.iss people off at the same time!

A pessimist is a man who thinks all women are bad.

An optimist is a man who hopes they are.

My mouth is not a bakery, I don't sugarcoat anything!

If you ask my opinion,
    I am going to tell you the truth,
    Not that what you'd like to hear!

Ein erfahrener Pilot ist,

wer seine Erfahrung benutzt,

um Situationen zu vermeiden,

die seine Erfahrung erfordern!

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

• Warum wohl?

Bilyonaryos Manny V. Pangilinan and Mark Lopez have realized getting the consent of President Bongbong Marcos was not enough to push through highly contentious deals between them.

Ganz einfach: Wenn der Präsident nicht in der Lage ist so einen "kleinen" Deal durchzuwinken, was kann er dann überhaupt? Oder die Zwei haben einfach auf das falsche (schwache) Pferd gesetzt, in dem sie ihn maßlos überschätzt haben :dontknow

• Ganz einfach: Wenn der Präsident nicht in der Lage ist so einen "kleinen" Deal durchzuwinken, was kann er dann überhaupt? Oder die Zwei haben einfach auf das falsche (schwache) Pferd gesetzt, in dem sie ihn maßlos überschätzt haben :dontknow

Philippinen sind noch immer eine Demokratie, ganz im Gegenteil was immer behauptet wird!

Fbn5spTVQAAG8ww?format=jpg&name=900x900

I am multi-talented!

If you ask my opinion,

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

• Philippinen sind noch immer eine Demokratie, ganz im Gegenteil was immer behauptet wird!

Da stand der Knaller wie kein anderer für! Er war ja auch als der Inbegriff der Demokratie weit über die Landesgrenzen hinaus bekannt. :clapping

Schnee von gestern, noch nicht mitbekommen: Es gibt einen neuen Präsidenten, einen neuen Senat und auch einen neuen Congress!

I am multi-talented!

If you ask my opinion,

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

• Schnee von gestern, noch nicht mitbekommen: Es gibt einen neuen Präsidenten, einen neuen Senat und auch einen neuen Congress!

Die Schuhe der Hautevolee-Diebin sind auch Schnee von gestern. Und doch wird sie noch Jahrzehnte später in Dutzenden von Ländern nur genau hierauf reduziert. Andererseits aber auch von vielen Einfältigen weiterhin verehrt :thumb

• Sind wir froh, dass wir eine Demokratie - auch wenn es manchmal ein bisschen eine Democrazy ist - hier in den Philippinen haben. Ansonsten wäre der Deal wohl durchgegangen!

Why TV5 threw out ABS-CBN

Zitat

While previous administrations looked the other way when confronted with this colossal anomaly, officials of PLDT — which owns TV5 through its multi-media arm, MediaQuest Holdings — were reportedly wary that the congressional hearings would train a strong spotlight on it, drawing the attention the new President Ferdinand Marcos Jr.'s whose stand on it cannot as yet be determined.

Zitat

Indeed, it's a demonstration of a foreign conglomerate's vast control of a people's consciousness and of government regulatory bodies that TV5 as well as its sister companies in media — BusinessWorld, Philippine Star and partly, the Philippine Daily Inquirer — have been operating even if these are owned through corporate layers by PLDT Inc. This telecom giant is owned 25.6 percent by the Indonesian-controlled First Pacific Co. (according to its 2021 annual report) and 10.6 percent by the Japanese NTT Docomo (according to the PLDT's general information sheet submitted to the Securities and Exchange Commission last month).

104873.jpg

I am multi-talented!

If you ask my opinion,

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮