Es ist ein Supertaifun auf den Weg zu den Philippinen.

• Es koennte am Sonntag ein Supertaifun auf Luzon treffen, ist sehr gut zusehen bei windyty, er koennte am Sonntag Landfall auf Luzon haben. Alle die dort leben, informiert euch ueber diesen Taifun, nicht das ihr ueberrascht werdet.

• sieht nicht gerade harmlos aus also Vorsicht ist geboten

Der Sinn des Lebens besteht nicht darin ein Erfolgreicher Mensch zu sein

sondern ein Wertvoller !

-Einstein-

• sieht nicht gerade harmlos aus also Vorsicht ist geboten

wp0223.gif

I am multi-talented!

I can talk and p.iss people off at the same time!

A pessimist is a man who thinks all women are bad.

An optimist is a man who hopes they are.

My mouth is not a bakery, I don't sugarcoat anything!

If you ask my opinion,
    I am going to tell you the truth,
    Not that what you'd like to hear!

Ein erfahrener Pilot ist,

wer seine Erfahrung benutzt,

um Situationen zu vermeiden,

die seine Erfahrung erfordern!

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

• Dreht anscheinend ab und wird wohl nicht auf Luzon treffen:

wp0223.gif

I am multi-talented!

If you ask my opinion,

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

• Hier aus Guam:

Typhoon 02W (Mawar), No. 13

7 a.m. Wednesday, May 24, Guam time: It’s no longer a super typhoon. But it’s not much of a downgrade, either. Mawar remains a powerful Category 4-equivalent beast unleashed, and continues on course to slam into Guam at mid-afternoon Wednesday. It could regain super-typhoon status before that, but even if it doesn’t, Mawar could still unfurl some serious winds and heavy rain on the island. At 4 a.m., Mawar was 85 miles south-southeast of Guam, rumbling northwest at 5 mph, still packing 138-mph sustained winds and 167-mph gusts at center, according to Joint Typhoon Warning Center and National Weather Service on Guam. Guam and U.S. bases on island remained in Condition of Readiness 1 overnight Tuesday. A typhoon warning remains in effect for Guam and Rota and a typhoon watch and tropical storm warning for Tinian and Saipan, NWS reports.

I am multi-talented!

If you ask my opinion,

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

• In Manila wird wohl außer Regen (gestern auch tagsüber richtig heiß und abends dann geschüttet wie aus Eimern) und etwas Wind am Wochenende nicht viel zu merken sein, denn dass er jetzt nochmal gen Sueden abdreht ist doch eher unwahrscheinlich.

Also

• Da kommt wirklich was auf die Philippinen los,man kann nur hoffen.

Der Sinn des Lebens besteht nicht darin ein Erfolgreicher Mensch zu sein

sondern ein Wertvoller !

-Einstein-

• Da kommt wirklich was auf die Philippinen los,man kann nur hoffen.

So wie es jetzt aussieht, trifft die "Betty" nicht einmal auf Land in den Philippinen!

Also Ruhe bewahren und keine Panik machen!

Betty0223-Zoom.png

I am multi-talented!

If you ask my opinion,

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

• Also Ruhe bewahren und keine Panik machen!

Seit ich gesehen habe, wie Odette bei mir und Umland zugeschlagen hat, werde ich schon um einiges nervöser als davor, wenn ein Taifun auf die Philippinen zukommt.

Da sah es erst auch nicht so aus, das Odette dort einschlägt, wo er Schlußendlich eingeschlagen hat. Eine kleine Windänderung und schon verlagert sich das Ding.

Irgendwie dachte ich bis dahin, mein Haus wäre Taifun sicher, aber ich habe so einige Schwachpunkte ausgemacht. da sollte ich doch noch nacharbeiten, bevor der nächste große Taifun im Anmarsch ist, der früher oder später wieder kommen wird. Denn Aufgrund der Klima Erwärmung werden die Naturkatastrophen immer in kürzeren Abständen auftreten, da kann ich mich aufs Volk nicht verlassen, das sie mit dem Irrsinn den sie betreiben, zumindest in unserer Generation, jemals aufhören werden.

• Interessante Fakten zum Typhoon Marwan

I am multi-talented!

If you ask my opinion,

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

• Batanes, Cagayan gear up for possible effects of Super Typhoon Mawar

Preparations are underway in Batanes and Cagayan to brace for the effects of Super Typhoon Mawar, which is forecast to enter the country’s weather monitoring area by Friday night or early Saturday morning.

The Batanes Provincial Disaster Risk Reduction Management Office (PDRRMO) said it has prepared food packs and heavy equipment, as well as evacuation centers.

Tropical Cyclone Wind Signal No. 2 or 3 may be raised over Batanes and Babuyan Islands in the northernmost portion of Luzon – once Mawar enters the Philippine Area of Responsibility and is renamed Betty, according to the Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration (PAGASA).

Speaking to CNN Philippines’ Balitaan on Friday, Batanes PDRRMO officer-in-charge Dan Esdicul said preemptive evacuation is on hold just yet because of good weather.

Esdicul said flights are still operational, especially for tourists who wish to leave the area before the storm draws near.

Should there be power and network outages, he said the local government is equipped with radios for communication.

The head of the Cagayan PDRRMO meanwhile said local authorities have already identified coastal communities in the northern part of the province as "areas of concern" or at risk of landslides and floods.

These include Sta. Ana, Gonzaga, Sta. Teresita, Buguey, Aparri, Ballesteros, Abulug, Pamplona, Sanchez-Mira, and Claveria, and the island municipality of Calayan, said Cagayan PDRRMO chief Ruelie Rapsing.

PAGASA has warned that Mawar will bring heavy rains over Cagayan Valley from Sunday until Tuesday next week.

Rapsing told CNN Philippines' The Source that 70% of Cagayan is highly susceptible to flash floods and rain-induced landslides.

While there are areas of concern, he said they are also monitoring areas near the Cagayan River which will be also affected if Mawar will dump more rains in the area.

Local authorities have pre-deployed floating assets like aluminum, rubber and fiberglass boats across the seven quick response stations in the province, he said. Each station also has an ambulance, a rescue vehicle, and a search and rescue vehicle which is night-capable, he added.

Rapsing said the PDRRMO also has three trucks for pre-emptive evacuation, as well as ambulance trucks.

A recommendation from their disaster response officials will soon be made on pre-emptive evacuation, but implementation will still depend on the local chief executive, he noted.

In another interview, National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council (NDRRMC) spokesperson Raffy Alejandro said pre-emptive evacuation will surely be implemented, especially once storm signals are raised. Specifically in Batanes, around six municipalities will be covered, affecting at least 18,000 individuals, he noted.

For now, the NDRRMC said it is focusing on augmenting resources in Cagayan and Batanes. According to Alejandro, all of the agency's response assets are on standby, including those from the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP), Philippine Coast Guard (PCG) and the Philippine National Police.

The AFP-Northern Luzon Command (NOLCOM) said in a separate statement that 850 boxes of relief goods were brought to Basco, Batanes via C130 aircraft on Thursday.

The Philippine Coast Guard (PCG) also said it has deployed personnel in a number of regions in Luzon to help in rescue operations should these be needed.

"Inalerto rin po namin 'yung mga tauhan namin dito sa mga units ng Manila, Cavite area para nang sa ganon, kung magkulang 'yung mga tauhan sa northern Luzon ay pwede po tayo rumesponde at tumulong," PCG Spokesperson Rear Admiral Armand Balilo told CNN Philippines' Newsroom Ngayon.

[Translation: We have also alerted personnel in our Manila and Cavite units who can be tapped to help northern Luzon.]

https://www.cnnphilippines.com…eparations-for-Mawar.html

- Habe stets Respekt vor dir selbst, Respekt vor anderen und übernimm Verantwortung für deine Taten. - Dalai Lama

- Meine Philippinenbilder

• Der Typhoon hat es sich überlegt und bleibt nach letzten Vorhersagen von den Inseln weg! Wie schon gesagt: Anscheinend viel Panik machen auch wenn man noch nicht genau wusste wohin der Typhoon zieht!

Betty0223-Zoom.png

I am multi-talented!

If you ask my opinion,

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

• Der Typhoon hat es sich überlegt und bleibt nach letzten Vorhersagen von den Inseln weg! Wie schon gesagt: Anscheinend viel Panik machen auch wenn man noch nicht genau wusste wohin der Typhoon zieht!

Die Filipinos in ihren windigen ungeschützten Hütten, wissen schon weshalb sie Panik schieben.

Da sollte sich der übergescheidte Deutsche, sitzend in einem Betonbunker, sich nicht darüber brüskieren müssen.