Jährliche Registrierung beim BID für Ausländer

• Es ist bald wieder so weit mit der jährlichen Registrierung beim BID. Ab 2. Januar 2024 geht's wieder los.

TANSINGCO INTRODUCES VIRTUAL ANNUAL REPORT

The Bureau of Immigration is set to kick off the 2024 Annual Report for all registered foreign nationals starting in January.

Registered foreign nationals are required by law to personally report to the BI within the first 60 days of the year, presenting necessary documents for the Annual Report.

To streamline the process, the BI has outlined specific requirements, including a completely filled-out online registration accessible via the BI’s e-services website.

Additionally, foreign nationals must present their original valid ACR I-Card with valid visas, along with a valid passport.

Exempted from physically reporting to the BI are foreign nationals who are below 14 years old, those 60 years old and above, those mentally or physically incapacitated, pregnant women, and foreigners with medical conditions.

The physical Annual Report for the BI’s head office in Manila will be conducted at the 3rd Level Center Atrium, Robinsons Manila, and at the Government Service Express (GSE) Unit of SM Mall of Asia, from Mondays to Fridays, excluding holidays, between 9 AM to 6 PM.

Apart from the two malls, BI offices nationwide may also cater to the reporting.

The BI also highlighted its new project aimed to automate its services for foreign nationals.

BI Commissioner Norman Tansingco shared that they have started the virtual annual report for registered foreign nationals present in the Philippines during the annual report period.

“This virtual option aims to provide convenience while maintaining compliance through an online registration platform,” said Tansingco. “This service is an end-to-end online process where foreign nationals can book, pay, and report online, from the comforts of their own homes,” he added.

Applicants who wish to report virtually are also required to visit the BI’s online services website at http://e-services.immigration.gov.ph to set up their appointment.

Tansingco said that the virtual annual report is but one of the innovations of the agency, which aims to modernize its laws and processes.

I am multi-talented!

I can talk and p.iss people off at the same time!

A pessimist is a man who thinks all women are bad.

An optimist is a man who hopes they are.

My mouth is not a bakery, I don't sugarcoat anything!

If you ask my opinion,
    I am going to tell you the truth,
    Not that what you'd like to hear!

Ein erfahrener Pilot ist,

wer seine Erfahrung benutzt,

um Situationen zu vermeiden,

die seine Erfahrung erfordern!

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

• Ja...schön:D Ich bin registriert wenn ich mich anmelde uns auf yearly registration 2024 gehe

bekomme ich eine Fehlermeldung von ihrem server!

Na ja, vielleicht klappt es ja 2024

Gruss

Das Leben ist schön.....geniesse es!

• “This virtual option aims to provide convenience while maintaining compliance through an online registration platform,” said Tansingco. “This service is an end-to-end online process where foreign nationals can book, pay, and report online, from the comforts of their own homes,” he added.

Coolio!! 8-)

Ja...schön :D Ich bin registriert wenn ich mich anmelde uns auf yearly registration 2024 gehe

bekomme ich eine Fehlermeldung von ihrem server!

Man kann wohl bereits zwischen "IN PERSON" und "VIRTUAL" auswaehlen, bei virtual kommt aber auch bei mir eine Fehlermeldung.

Vermutlich ist das System noch nicht ready - was ja verzeihbar ist - also hab ich eben in person ausgewaehlt... :dontknow

Ich denke mal nachdem man die Touri-Visa nun schon seit laengerem online verlaengern kann wird auf der Immi dementsprechend wenig los sein - der annual report hat ja auch bisher immer kaum laenger als 5min gedauert. (in Davao wohlgemerkt, wo man gefuehlt "the only foreigner in the village" ist!)

Ich frage mich indes wie das "virtual reporting" dann funktionieren wird! :denken

Machen die einen Videocall und man muss sich neben eine Palme oder einen Jollibee stellen um zu beweisen dass man noch im Land ist? :Rolf

Naja, irgendwas werden sie sich schon ueberlegt haben und ich bin sehr gespannt auf Erfahrungsberichte! :pleased

Meditieren ist immernoch besser als rumsitzen und nichts tun

• Bei mir genauso. Kein QR-Code, keine Terminabfrage, keine Aufforderung zur Online-Zahlung.

Werde wohl in den nächsten Tagen einfach mal dort persönlich erscheinen.

• Komischerweise hat es bei mir dann mit Chrome geklappt.

Bei mir leider auch im Chrome nicht wenn ich "VIRTUAL" auswaehle, schade.

Werde wohl in den nächsten Tagen einfach mal dort persönlich erscheinen.

Schau in ein paar Tagen nochmal auf die Webseite, "for evaluation" bedeutet dass sie den von dir ausgesuchten Termin/Uhrzeit erst verifizieren muessen.

Ohne appointment werden sie dich moeglicherweise auch "in person" wieder nachhause schicken...

Zum Ablauf Online-Reporting:

scheinbar gibt's da wirklich ein Teams-Meeting oder aehnliches - bei meiner Transaction steht folgender Standardtext dabei:

(ist uebrigens ebenfalls noch "for evaluation" - gut Ding braucht Weile =))

• Gerade jetzt gemacht und das als Virtual Appointment und da bekommt man dann diese Email:

Dear Dino,

We trust this message finds you well. Thank you for choosing the Bureau of Immigration for your recent transaction.

Transaction Details:

Reference Number: XXXXXXXXX

Appointment Date & Time: January XX, 2024 ??:?? AM/PM

We are pleased to confirm that your transaction has been successfully received.

Meeting Details:

To attend your scheduled annual virtual reporting meeting, kindly access the following link:

Important Note:

Please ensure to dress in casual or semi-formal attire before joining the meeting.

For the real-time status of your application, log in to your BI e-Services account dashboard now.

For inquires, contact (632) 8527 3254, (632) 5309 7662

Thank you for your collaboration, and we anticipate your involvement in the upcoming Annual Virtual Reporting meeting with the Bureau of Immigration.

Bureau of Immigration, Republic of the Philippines

NOTE: This is a system generated message, do not reply or send to this address.

I am multi-talented!

If you ask my opinion,

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

• Bei mir hat es jetzt auch geklappt.

Und so sieht die Email bei "In Person" aus:

Dear Ruediger,

We trust this message finds you well. Thank you for choosing the Bureau of Immigration for your recent transaction.

Transaction Details:

Reference Number: BI*************

Kindly present this email to the evaluator for verification.

We are pleased to confirm that your transaction has been successfully received.

Important Note:

For the real-time status of your application, log in to your BI e-Services account dashboard now.

For inquires, contact (632) 8527 3254, (632) 5309 7662

Thank you for your collaboration, and we anticipate your involvement in the upcoming Annual Reporting with the Bureau of Immigration.

Bureau of Immigration, Republic of the Philippines

• Bei mir steht immer noch evaluation. Keine email bis jetzt erhalten.

Gruss

Wegen der ausstehenden email besser auch den Spam-Ordner checken.

Den Status "for evaluation" habe ich auch immer noch.

In der beigefügten Meldung steht aber auch, dass man sich jetzt zum Evaluator in der nächstliegenden Immigration begeben soll.

• und die Ausländer auf den Philipinen die aus gesundheitlichen Gründen ans Haus gebunden sind dortb nicht mehr raus können nicht mehr transportfähig sind wie sollen die sich melden

Die hier genannten...

Exempted from physically reporting to the BI are foreign nationals who are below 14 years old, those 60 years old and above, those mentally or physically incapacitated, pregnant women, and foreigners with medical conditions.

...koennen bzw. muessen einen representative hinschicken.

Mit folgenden Dokumenten:

• Proof of exemption
    • Special Power of Attorney (SPA)

Quelle: https://immigration.gov.ph/(...).pdf

Ich hab's jetzt uebrigens auch auf VIRTUAL aendern koennen und das IN PERSON appointement gekaenzelt.

Lustig finde ich dass beim VIRTUAL reporting trotzdem die obligatorische Express Lane Fee erhoben wird... :D

Naja was soll's... Ist halt so... :dontknow

• Express Fee gibt es nicht beim Annual report

I am multi-talented!

If you ask my opinion,

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

• Ich habe noch nie bei meinen vielen Annual Report eine Express Lane Fee zahlen muessen

Ich auch nicht, keine Ahnung. :dontknow

Vielleicht ist die neue Online-Konferenz ja so EXPRESS dass man dafuer 500 Pesos kassieren kann? :D

Muehsam ernaehrt sich das Eichhoernchen...

• So das Ganze war in 15 Minuten vorbei, jetzt warte ich nur noch auf den Payment link und dann werden PHP 810 bezahlt!

Und rischtisch, dieses Jahr kostet es PHP 500 Express Lane Fee!

Man musste iCard und Pass vorzeigen und davon wurden online Bilder gemacht und gespeichert.

I am multi-talented!

If you ask my opinion,

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

• Zum Bezahlen muss man zurueck zu seinem BID link und dann kann man bezahlen mit CC oder den anderen Methoden.

Alles ganz einfach und schnell! und schon hat man/n 365 Tage wieder seine Ruhe und wird nur noch bei der Ausreise wieder zur Kasse gebeten!

Man verlangt dann nochmals PHP 8.10 fuer den Payment Service und das wars!

Hi, Dino!
    You sent ₱ 818.10 as payment for BI.

₱ 818.10
    BI

TRANSACTION DETAILS
    Statusgreen-check-status-icon.pngPaid
    Payment Date and Time2 Jan 2024, 2:29PM
    Transaction No.XXXXXXXXXXXX
    Payment Method

I am multi-talented!

If you ask my opinion,

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮