Hier ist die Antwort der philippinischen Botschaft in Berlin auf meine Anfrage gestern Abend.
Dear Mr. ..... ,
Please note the following:
- From March 15 to April 14, 2020, there will be suspension of land, domestic sea and air travel to and from Metro Manila. Please check with your airlines regarding your flight status from Manila to Cebu.
- Please also note that the travel ban is not based on nationality but based on the location where the foreign national came from.
- Entry travel restrictions shall be imposed upon those traveling from countries with localized COVID-19 transmissions – as of today, 13 March 2020, only those coming from mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau and North Gyeongsang Province of South Korea are in the travel ban; this list is subject to changes and updates;
- Each traveler bears responsibility on their travel plans but they should bear in mind that anyone who enters the Philippines during this period will observe the implemented community quarantine guidelines in Metro Manila (i.e. movement will be restricted);
- Please also be mindful that daily assessment of the situation will be made and guidelines could be adjusted as appropriate.
- Once there are guidelines on how the community quarantine will be implemented, it will be disseminated to the public.
For your guidance.